- 我就要玩棋牌官方网站 注册最新版下载
类型【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1：吴文娟
1.【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1 At The Well
2. Look at those handsome fellows there! 'Tis really shameful, I declare, Thevery best society they shun, After those servant girls forsooth, to run.Second Student (to the first)
3. Wizards (half chorus)
4. The Lord
1. I saw among them some such thing, A string of pearls to grace her neck.Faust
3. Well spoken, I admit! But one thing puzzles me, my friend; Time's short, artlong; methinks 'twere fit That you to friendly counsel should attend. A poetchoose as your ally! Let him thought's wide dominion sweep, Each good andnoble quality, Upon your honoured brow to heap; The lion's magnanimity,The fleetness of the hind, The fiery blood of Italy, The Northern's steadfastmind. Let him to you the mystery show To blend high aims and cunning low;And while youth's passions are aflame To fall in love by rule and plan! I fainwould meet with such a man; Would him Sir Microcosmus name.Faust
4. He lied! What, on the brink of death to lie!
5. Around us as in doubt I see him shyly bound, Since he two strangers seeth inhis master's stead.
1. They, as it seems, stand well with you!
3. Dash! Smash! There lies the glass! There lies the slime! 'Tis but a jest; I butkeep time, Thou hellish pest, To thine own chime!(While the Witch steps back in rage and astonishment.)Dost know me! Skeleton! Vile scarecrow, thou! Thy lord and master dostthou know? What holds me, that I deal not now Thee and thine apes astunning blow? No more respect to my red vest dost pay? Does my cock'sfeather no allegiance claim? Have I my visage masked to - day? Must I beforced myself to name?
4. (He disappears with Faust; the fellows draw back from one another.)Siebel
5. That the marriage golden be, Must fifty years be ended; More dear this feastof gold to me, Contention now suspended.
6. Like any Frenchman now you speak, But do not fret, I pray; why seek Tohurry to enjoyment straight? The pleasure is not half so great, As when at firstaround, above, With all the fooleries of love, The puppet you can knead andmould As in Italian story oft is told.
1. Ere long thou wilt proceed with pleasure, To raise the casket with its treasure;I took a peep, therein are stored, Of lion - dollars a rich hoard.Faust2. Faust3. My little ones these spirits be. Hark! with shrewd intelligence, How theyrecommend to thee Action, and the joys of sense! In the busy world to dwell,Fain they would allure thee hence: For within this lonely cell, Stagnate sap oflife and sense.4、 Faust5、 The ignis fatuus they track out, And think they're near the treasure. Devilalliterates with doubt, Here I abide with pleasure.Leader of the Band
(xVWKkYau83466 /tyRJNxS510233KB / 07-29)
(wy2W8ArX58267 /XTLPnAEK52582KB / 07-28)
(lQZ0FKiw16063 /5dI8ZD7t38371KB / 07-28)
(czLIC82g96022 /fvgDCoEH19355KB / 07-27)
(Sz9RniGj73694 /KotucqSP45757KB / 07-26)
(yM2W3Yzy52652 /oFBOuwtB65341KB / 07-26)
Oh 'tis not the mere ornaments alone; Her glance and mien far more betray.Rejoiced I am that I may stay.
Faust Meets With Mephistopheles}
Naught but a poodle black of hue I see; 'Tis some illusion doth your sightdeceive.
Eritis Sicut Deus, Scientes Bonum Et Malum (He reverently closes the bookand retires.)
You've hit upon the very place.
Why through the window not withdraw?